Senior Communications Coordinator
|Department Name:||Molecular Medicine - CA|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Position Title||Senior Communications Coordinator|
|Position Summary:|| |
The Senior Communications Coordinator will play a critical role in helping develop an innovativive, digital communication and materials for the All of Us Research Program. The Communications Coordinator will work with a wide range of internal and external partners to develop and manage All of Us Research Program outreach and communications to program participants.
About All of Us:
Right now, health data is hard to access, hard to search, and is not diverse enough to represent the U.S. population. All of Us wants to change that by creating the largest biomedical research database of its kind. When researchers are able to find and access the information they need, they can spend more time on what’s really important-using research to find answers, make discoveries, and improve health care for everyone.
|Position Description|| |
* Assist with the development, implementation and expansion of the communications initiatives for the All of Us. This includes both marketing efforts to recruit new participants, as well as retention communications with existing participants.
* Serve as a liaison to, and collaborate closely with all internal teams to ensure all communications and materials are consistently on-brand and approporatley reviewed and approved.
* Serve as the primary point of contact with the National Institutes of Health (NIH) communications team to keep current on program brand, communications and regulatory policies.
* Represent Scripps on multiple NIH taskforces (e.g. communications, social media, retention, etc). to ensure the team’s needs and perspectives are relayed and included in program-wide initiatives.
* Assist with plans and programs for All of Us leveraging the brand strategy and all appropriate channels (digital, social, email, print, video, etc.).
* Assist with evaluation of communications and marketing channels via an analytical, data-driven approach.
* Performs other duties and tasks as required or requested.
|Location:||San Diego, California|
|Physical Requirements:|| |
To be discussed further in the interview process.
|Basic Qualifications:|| |
* Bachelor’s degree in communications or similar discipline.
|Preferred Qualifications:|| |
* Experience working on federally-funded NIH grants.
|Job Closing Date:|
|Open Until Filled||Yes|
|Job Posting Category||Administrative & Support|
|EEO Statement|| |
The Scripps Research Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.